For Homeowners: Ads and Content will be included in the newsletter free of charge to homeowners (space allowing):
For Local Businesses (non-homeowners): $50/quarter (1 newsletter sent out per quarter):
The Springbrook Homeowners' Association publishes a quarterly newsletter that is distributed to all HOA members and is available for download online. You may advertise things like IT Help, Professional Organizing, Tax Preparation, Yard Work, Help Wanted, etc...just like in a classifieds section of a newspaper. Springbrook HOA reserves the right to decline publishing any submissions it deems as discriminatory, offensive, or innapropriate at our own discretion. Please use the form below to Submit Newsletter Ads to the editor. For content other than ads, please use the Content Submission Form. If you would prefer to submit anonymously, please state so. Otherwise, you may give your name and/or street name (street numbers are withheld for your privacy). Be sure to include any contact info that you DO want readers to know. Email any questions you have to the Board@springbrookhoa.com
We are now accepting a limited number of advertisements for each issue. Any and all proceeds from the selling of ad space will go toward sponsoring community events for Springbrook homeowners. Ad space is available on a first come, first serve basis, and preference will be given to businesses which are locally owned and operated, and which provide value to our homeowners (for example, a coupon or coupon code). The highest preference will be given to businesses owned by our homeowners (ask about a discounted rate if you live in the community).
The rate for a 3” x 3” ad is $50/ quarter. It is the responsibility of each business to create and submit the ad to us, as we are not graphic designers. We will allow some flexibility on the size for formatting reasons; however any ads exceeding 3” x 3” will only be accepted if there is enough space available on the ad page to accommodate it. As there is no price difference between ad sizes, we reserve the right to adjust your ad image size. We may increase your ad size as needed to fill space, as long as the image quality remains acceptable, or we may decrease your ad size as needed down to the 3” x 3” standard size, but no smaller.
How to Advertise with us:
- Fill out and mail the Ad Submission Form (or submit it electronically), mail a check for $50 (if you do not live in Springbrook) and a printed copy of your ad to: Springbrook OA, PO Box 200145 Austin, 78720.
- Email ad graphic (if needed) in jpg, gif, bmp format to:
- A PDF or Word version of the newsletter will be posted on our website after they are mailed out to the homeowners. If you would like a paper copy sent to you as well, please let us know.
Terms & Conditions:
- The $50/quarter rate for non-Springbrook homeowner business ads is for a 3” x 3” ad, black & white printing, one sided.
- All ad artwork must be properly sized. Ads undersized or exceeding the allowable size will be returned, or resized at our discretion.
- Ads must be in jpg, gif, or bmp format.
- All advertising must be paid in FULL and in advance or at the time of submission.
- If we are unable to use your ad in the current issue, we will contact you to either return your check, or ask if you would like your ad to appear in the next issue.
- Advertising space is limited and ads are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ads are not accepted for adult-oriented services or establishments, and the content of ads is subject to review by the newsletter editor. Springbrook HOA is a private, members-only organization and reserves the right to refuse advertisements at its discretion.
- Advertisement in Springbrook HOA Newsletter should not be construed as an endorsement of products or services by The Springbrook HOA.
Request for Ad inclusion in next Newsletter. Approval subject to terms & conditions and ad prepayment.